Friday, May 4, 2012

ANOTHER GREAT REVIEW OF MY NOVEL: MY HEAD'S IN THE CLOUDS!

Many thanks to Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw, a friend and extremely talented and accomplished writer, who has provided a wonderful review of King's Bishop, for which I am very grateful.  I've put links to Veronica's sites here too so you can enjoy her work as well.

Here's her link on Blogger

Here's her link on Wordpress

Make sure you pay her a visit.  Lots of stories, reviews, etc.  I guarantee once you've had a sample, you'll definitely want to go back for more!




4 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough Joyce, for helping promote my writing. I am very touched that you would do this, though not surprised. You have always been so supportive and encouraging of my work... something I see time and again in this community of writers.

    I am proud to call you mentor as well as friend.

    Thank you! xx

    Veronica Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Veronica. I always enjoy reading your work, and writing with you too.

      Delete
  2. Oops... forgot to mention. I've put a link to your bog on my Blogger site (honoured spot right above my Marilyn Monroe slideshow... very top!) and will add to my Wordpress site as well.

    Hope you are having a great weekend, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close to MM? I couldn't ask for better. Thanks a ton!

      Delete